Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ashiee2

Aquarium Advice Activist
hey im thinking about buying and anenomo for my black and white clown fish and suggestions of what type of anenome would suit them and how would i get them to host it .

is it weird how my orange clown always sleeps with one of my black and white one ?
just thought id say that .

ashiee2 said:
hey im thinking about buying and anenomo for my black and white clown fish and suggestions of what type of anenome would suit them and how would i get them to host it .

is it weird how my orange clown always sleeps with one of my black and white one ?
just thought id say that .

Interracial clowns huh? I don't think it's weird. A nem? I can't really help. I know lighting has a huge thing to do with owning one and also how well the tank is, meaning how established it is and the water parameters. I know they move around until there happy with there spot. I've heard good things about carpet nems and from the looks of it you have room. I nice bright green one might look really awesome in your tank. But again I'm no expert and only have my bio cube that's been up for 6 months. I'm sure others will have better knowledge them I. Sorry :(

yeah i herd lighting was ment to be good .
i have a red sea max 250 so i dont think lighting should be a problem . but yeah nice green carpet nem would lool good haha

ashiee2 said:
yeah i herd lighting was ment to be good .
i have a red sea max 250 so i dont think lighting should be a problem . but yeah nice green carpet nem would lool good haha

Oh nice I didn't know it was a RSM 250. Really Really nice job there :)

cheers bit i wish i saved a little bit more money and got the rsm-s600 haha but o well.
anyway i looked up carpet anenome and some people recomend 125 gal or more im not to sure
i bright get nem would look good but

yeah they look pretty cool hey haha
but when you sed carpet nem im thinking of something like that . ill find something

ashiee2 said:
yeah they look pretty cool hey haha
but when you sed carpet nem im thinking of something like that . ill find something

Good luck on your hunt! Pics when ya get one!

Back
Top Bottom