Quick question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mckitrick

Aquarium Advice Freak
Will rcs eat there yong i ordered about 3 and want to breed them. Also what fish wont eat rcs fry i know otos wont

Mckitrick said:
Will rcs eat there yong i ordered about 3 and want to breed them. Also what fish wont eat rcs fry i know otos wont

No they won't. Add more when you can to increase diversity and chances of having males and females.

Otos
Threadfin Rainbows ( AFAIK)
Dwarf Corydoras species seem safe so far.
Chili Rasboras

Breed Shrimp. Grow lots of plants. Then add fish.

I was just gonna put them in a tank with a sponge filter ad a heater to breed and slowly add adults to the tank. Will livebearers eat the fry cause if not then i might put them in my community

Ok just to add to this can livebearers and dwarf gourami, and albino cory cats, and a baby pleco work if it was just adults

Mckitrick said:
Ok just to add to this can livebearers and dwarf gourami, and albino cory cats, and a baby pleco work if it was just adults

It depends on the size of Livebearers. Guppies are usually fine. Platies and Mollies ? Maybe/Maybe Not.

How large is your tank ??? I'd avoid a Pleco unless it's a Pitbull Pleco or Oto.

If its your 20g your female Betta may fight your Gourami and eat your Shrimp. Many not all, Bettas will eat Shrimp.

The pleco is no mpre than an inch an a half and the mollies are maybe 3 and a half inched an the swotlrdtails

Back
Top Bottom