Rasbora Harlequin ASAP help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paul.Dans

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey, one of my harlequins is just swimming on the water surface? All water tests were fine, 6 were added today to new aquarium, all the rest are fine schooling and eating, just the one is acting strange, could it be stressed from shop to new tank? Will others go the same way? I have live plants and Bogwood so hopefully not an oxygen issue please any advice ASAP

25% is a good start, whenever my fish are acting out of character i do an extra w/c it won't do any harm.

what are you water perameters?

Hi

Just did a test

pH 7.6
NH3/NH4 0ppm
No2 0ppm
No3 20ppm

Can't ask for much better water tests than those.

The fish may have been damaged, possibly when he was netted from the store tank. He may recover, but he may not, as well. If possible I'd call the store, since you only got them today, perhaps they might replace it if it dies ?

Yes I will do that

All others seem fine, fingers crossed just a damaged one

Thank you

He's back with shoal seems like water change helped and adjusting hight of filter to give water more movement and I assume more oxygen thanks for all your comments all very helpful

Paul

Hey I had the same prob with all my fishes if it does it again you might need to clean your filter

Back
Top Bottom