Removed brain garden.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
After my pistol shrimp kept covering my open brain garden I turned them all in to my buddy and got near a $400 credit!! I'm gonna keep the front open so it's easier to clean the glass.... Maybe ;)

I'm gonna order some high end zoas to add to the garden

image-912751647.jpg

image-1926732022.jpg

image-2933208278.jpg

image-3603675745.jpg

I left the one brain because I just couldn't part with it.

Even with out brain garden tank looking killer. Btw do you use gloves in your tank? Heard zoas are not very good for people's.

Capncavey said:
Even with out brain garden tank looking killer. Btw do you use gloves in your tank? Heard zoas are not very good for people's.

I haven't but after reading some articles I will be buying a pair of rubber gloves.

EDIT:

Scary thing is one day after moving something's around, later that evening I was complaining to my wife about flu like symptoms. They went away but I thought I was getting sick.

Zoas came today And I just put them in the sand on the tees that they came glued to. How do I get them off the tees and to the rock I want them on?

Horvy19 said:
Zoas came today And I just put them in the sand on the tees that they came glued to. How do I get them off the tees and to the rock I want them on?

Can you find little crevices you can stick the tees in? They will eventually grow over them and you won't see them anymore.

Horvy19 said:

Like convict said put it where you'd like them and they will encrust to your rock then sell the frag for a free colony of zoas in the long run ;) ..... Wow dino can't believe the garden is gone :( perhaps you may think about a couple acan lords for the sand bed like some skittles or rainbows :)

Annakhil said:
Your Zola garden is amazing but a bit sad the brains are gone.

Thanks, I was too believe me but my pistol shrimp just plowed over them like crazy! I was cleaning them and moving them everyday. It had to be done for the sake of my sanity :(

Convict2161 said:
Thanks, I was too believe me but my pistol shrimp just plowed over them like crazy! I was cleaning them and moving them everyday. It had to be done for the sake of my sanity :(

I know how you feel.. cleaning up after my rainfords goby is getting old quick but I think the goby will go before my garden haha

Back
Top Bottom