Repashy superfoods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kitekat87

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been thinking about getting some of this repashy superfood for a while now and before I do I wanted to see what everyone else thought of it.

Also I would like to get one kind that most of my fish would feed on rather than several different, so which ones would you recommend.

I have a severum, Angelfish, tetras, barbs, pleco and corydoras. So I was thinking either the soilent green or tropical community.

I hear good things about these foods. I have only one flavor (Meat Pie). Prepped a small portion once and it is very fragrant (like a can of sardines on a hot day). Going to make some more today when nobody is home. Good luck in your quest.

I use the community version. I mix a little bit of garlic and freeze dried bloodworms into it. My fish eat it well

we use morning wood but its really only our plecs eat it especially our baby plecs they cant get enough of it lol

I use the soilent green to feed my whiptail cats. They love it and it provides them a food source similar to what they would be eating in the wild as it is high in algae as well as small micro invertebrates. It was integral in me getting them to start eating prepared foods as they can be very picky at first. Preps really easy and will hold its form in your water for a long time and not make a mess. I recommend it.

The is for the advice. I ended up getting the soilent green and most of the fish love it. The only ones that don't really eat it are the neon tetras, zebra danios and neon dwarf rainbowfish

Back
Top Bottom