Request for goldfish sub-forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpchick

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know there's a forum for ponds.

But I think there are quite a few of us who have fancy goldfish in tanks indoors.

And there seem to be quite a few new to goldfish who need some help. I read a thread the other day where someone with an impossibly small tank had bought a new (larger) tank for the goldfish, and was told to go ahead and put them in the tropical tank while the new tank was going through fishless cycling.

Right now, the goldfish threads are in the tropical forums. IMO, there's just too much difference in tropicals and goldfish to have those threads buried in the tropical forums.

Could we get a goldfish sub-forum? Please?

I`m sorry but we have discussed this a few weeks back and decided that there just is not the need for it now. As we get more posts about this subject maybe in the future we will revisit it but for the moment we can not. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Agreed - we have kicked the idea around, and at some point it might change. Thanks for bringing it up and showing interest in it though. It is certainly an idea that we will continue to evaluate.

I would also like to point out that there is no tropical fish section... it is freshwater general and freshwater getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom