Returning to the hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amaunet

Aquarium Advice Regular
I used to post on here a fair amount, back when I had a 10 gallon tank. They died :( bc I was an idiot and had the tank moving last, and due to a storm at the time I got there after power outage occurred. I finally got back into recently. I went with a 20 gallon tank this time. It’s planted. It has a Fluvial power filter for 20-30 gallons, and a tetra dome air pump. It came with a horrid corner filter that suction cupped onto the inside of the tank, but after loosing two fish to it, it had to go...

I had added about 8 fish in it, but bc I apparently have really crap water, it wasn’t pretty for the poor buggers, and only one is left. Mostly due to the ammonia was really really terrible, good thing I drink bottled water. I’m having to use distilled water - I’m using stuff to add the minerals back in that I got from the LFS called stability - we’ll cross our fingers that my lone gourami survives and starts thriving. Hopefully it doesn’t get too lonely in there, because I think it’d be best that I wait on adding new friends for it to play with. I don’t want anymore fish funerals.

Attachments

• 21044226-C9A4-4C46-B2A1-2D06C590A16D.jpg
    21044226-C9A4-4C46-B2A1-2D06C590A16D.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom