Rock flower anemones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my wife hates me when I buy in bulk and my problem is I do it all the time ,
bulk is my middle name weather its corals , fish , inverts or what ever
I have 2 bulk orders I'm working on now ones on feeders and macro's
the other is corals and fish , bulk is a dirty word but I still do it lol
I'll have to look into bulk rock nems , sounds like a fun idea

my wife hates me when I buy in bulk and my problem is I do it all the time ,
bulk is my middle name weather its corals , fish , inverts or what ever
I have 2 bulk orders I'm working on now ones on feeders and macro's
the other is corals and fish , bulk is a dirty word but I still do it lol
I'll have to look into bulk rock nems , sounds like a fun idea

I haven't ordered from here but have thought about it if I get a larger tank for the nems. You don't get to see what you are getting, but really I haven't seen an ugly flower nem. Anyway, they look to have some great bulk pricing for rock flowers. Let me know if you try them and what you think.

http://www.reeftopia.com/completecatalog-a.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I haven't ordered from here but have thought about it if I get a larger tank for the nems. You don't get to see what you are getting, but really I haven't seen an ugly flower nem. Anyway, they look to have some great bulk pricing for rock flowers. Let me know if you try them and what you think.

Saltwater aquarium marine life from Reef Topia

If you do want to get them in bulk, I would be interested in a few :angel:

Awesome! If mine make babies I'll send you one :). We should look at bulk orders, not sure how to work it with shipping to different locations though.

I think I'm going to order a few :D but will need to wait till next month as I already have 2 large orders going in
6 ultra green flowers
3 assort flowers
2 red flowers I'm bummed they set a limit of 2 on these
I saw this one on another site fell in love with it until I saw how much
almost 3 large C notes :eek: I about had a stroke lol :cool:
img_3267301_0_9ac0526bf6997f3797434a263f44489b.png

Awesome! If mine make babies I'll send you one :). We should look at bulk orders, not sure how to work it with shipping to different locations though.

that would be tough being the distance apart someone still would get nailed with the shipping
now even us here in CO were still a small world apart lol

Last edited:
Here is some cellphone shots. I have another one but he has attached himself to the back glass and I can't get a good shot of him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1442250934430.jpg
    1442250934430.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 141
  • 1442250951904.jpg
    1442250951904.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 117
Here is some cellphone shots. I have another one but he has attached himself to the back glass and I can't get a good shot of him.

Very pretty colors on those!

Thanks Sand dollar. I had a really pretty red and blue one but I dropped the little container it was in and before they could repackage it, it was pulled up into the intake on a small pump they had hanging on the side of the tank.

Love those Barbara. Sorry to hear abour the Red and Blue.

I keep asking for the RFA at the lfs and as of last week still none. The girl said she orders them and they aren't sent :(

Love those Barbara. Sorry to hear abour the Red and Blue.

I keep asking for the RFA at the lfs and as of last week still none. The girl said she orders them and they aren't sent :(

Thanks Autumnsky. I've never seen any RFA's at my local lfs. I'm going to see if I can find the name of the place I purchased the RFA's from at MACNA and see if I can order some online. I would really like to get one of the red and blue ones.

Thanks Autumnsky. I've never seen any RFA's at my local lfs. I'm going to see if I can find the name of the place I purchased the RFA's from at MACNA and see if I can order some online. I would really like to get one of the red and blue ones.

The rfa I have seen were just too expensive for me 39.99 and up usually. Same colors as I got for ~10.

Red Blue also one of my favorites.

The rfa I have seen were just too expensive for me 39.99 and up usually. Same colors as I got for ~10.

Red Blue also one of my favorites.

10.00 is a great price. If I remember correctly they were 3 for 25.00 at MACNA. I was looking online and they are so expensive and there not all that colorful either. Not worth what they are selling them for.

Not to revive a really old thread but I was looking for some info on RFAs...I glanced over most of the posts and it seems like you guys pay substantially less at your LFS then what mine offer. I recently purchased a red RFA for $36 and that was after a 40% New Years sale discount.....

I'm really happy to have it in my tank and it's already doubled in size but my fiancé almost killed me when I told her how much I paid for it when she saw it was about the size of a nickel.

Great looking RFA in here

Trust me Beej, you got a good deal. I have three in my 180 and I don't think I paid less than $80 for any of them.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom