Rotten zoo/phytoplankton killed corals ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

picoreef2.5

Aquarium Advice Activist
Has any one had corals die from Seachem zoo/phytoplankton ? Fed my corals the other night and instantly they started secreting mucous and were upset so I took all the excess plankton from the tank by water change and siphoning out what was around the corals and today my lights come on and i see this water params are fine and all other corals that I didn't spot feed are fine :/ ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450149937.560118.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450149953.563111.jpgthis was the acan I just got a week ago right before I fed them :/ ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450149983.280545.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not the result of the liquid phosphates you are trying to feed it. It was in awful shape when you got it. Pristine water and stability are the only things that would have helped it come back. That said, using those foods are the opposite of helpful. They foul up the water fast. Totally unnecessary for photosynthetic corals.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom