SCORE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SerLunchbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
So first of all, thanks a lot christian for pointing out that magnum HOT cannister filter w/ the bio-wheel ... it too quite a bit of maneuvering on my tank but now i have that filter (at 250 gph) my penguin biowheel 170 (good for up to 30 gallons i think) and my eheim 2213 cannister filter (up to 66 gallon tank) for filteration not to mention my JEBO heater and light and the air hose in my tank. I still can't get over that filter at the store ... i haven't put the filter in it that cleans the dust from the tank because it seems to be for only a periodic use (like on for one week, off for 3 weeks) sort of deal. Please correct me if i am wrong. Now with all the filteration i am not so ashamed to have such an extremely overstocked tank. I got the filteration of a lifetime now! The back of my tank looks super full (as it should be with all the toys you can get. Anyways, was nice to see you all out there.

what a day!!

Ok, i think i have some bragging rights here. First i wake up and am actually feeling awake. Next, while on our way out to petland i predicted that Christian would be there waiting for everyone. Then i get into petland and score a wicked deal on the cannister filter (not a clear shell unfortunately but still, very nice indeed! .. and still not sure if i should keep the polisher in the filter constantly) ... Then after scoring big at petland i come home and get ready for my staff party. Arrive at the staff party and win a 2002 McWilliams vineyard Merlot and a silent auction bid for a 2 night stay at the jasper park lodge (one night is at a low of $350 and a high of $500) and the 2 night winning bid was $165. What a night .... i can hardly believe how good it has been!!!

Back
Top Bottom