seeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Deckape, the wife's heading home early due to a case of the sniffles. I may actually need to try and look busy today instead of viciously typing into my iPad on a fish forum, lol.

eco23 said:
This guy said "well buddy, it did have a couple bubbles but it might have just been air, it did say something about commercial or janitor grade...". When I asked about the surfactants thing (which is what I asked him to actually check) he said he didn't see anything like that...meaning he probably didn't actually look.

I just got the janitorial grade ammonia at my local Ace hardware store and that's the correct stuff. Look for the "no phosphates" and IMO that's the tell. Comercial grade products can't have additives from what I've learned.

Here's what I bought.

DOH! Stupid sideways pics lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110408_082101.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110408_082101.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 37
Mr. Limpet said:
I just got the janitorial grade ammonia at my local Ace hardware store and that's the correct stuff. Look for the "no phosphates" and IMO that's the tell. Comercial grade products can't have additives from what I've learned.

Here's what I bought.

Cool! Thanks for the pic. I'm in VA and I called a store in Washington state for momo, but now he can see the right stuff. Thanks Mr. Limpet!

Thanks guys!!! Ill check tonight!! Whats the address?

Hey Deckape, the wife's heading home early due to a case of the sniffles. I may actually need to try and look busy today instead of viciously typing into my iPad on a fish forum, lol.

Yes that is a good idea!

Deckape said:
Yes that is a good idea!

I'll post a footnote on my threads saying "eco23 will be out of the office installing a ceiling fan so his girl doesn't yell at him. Please contact Deckape for assistance." lol.

I'm a sales director for a water purification co. Deckape teaches warriors how to storm beaches and destroy terrorists.

eco23 said:
His job is a little cooler than mine.

Yeah but without clean water what kind of worriors are they? Dead ones:)

Just thirsty warriors. I think they give you guys iodine packs or something. I know some units have personal RO units.

Are you going to be able get the Ammonia from Ace Hardware, Momo?

If your job involves carrying an M-4, or just shooting at bad guys in general...It automatically makes it cooler than my job.

Deckape said:
Are you going to be able get the Ammonia from Ace Hardware, Momo?

Not tonight possibly tomorrow. My girlfriends coming over and wouldnt like running errands.

Back
Top Bottom