Sell my aquarium - heavily planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ForestMania

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all,

For personal reasons, I have to move to LA in later part of this year. I just set up my aquarium for over a month, and I can't find a way to move the whole thing without the probability to lose a couple fish. For the sake of all my fishes, I want to find a new place for them. (Please PM me for detail about the aquarium)

This sell is for Washington DC, North Virginia and Maryland only. Contact me via PM.

The price I am charging is $730, basically less than 80% of the original price. The pre-tax price of everything come over 920 (And I am not including everything). If you want them, you can take them as a whole. Or if there are some equipment that you don't need, I can take if off the price. Nothing in my tank is more than a month and half old, all in excellent condition.

If you are interested, I can send you more pictures and videos about the aquarium. Personal visit can be arranged (PM me about it).

Here is a list of what I have

Equipment:

1. 55 gallon tank (48*12*20)

2. 2 filter both with capacity for 70 gallon

3. 2 Finnex Planted + 24/7 lighting system (can be fully automated)

4. Heater

5. Fan

6. Auto feeder

7. Substrate (two different types)

Live Stock

1. 8 Guppy adult - (3 different color, 3 male 5 female - carrying babies right now) and 2 guppy baby

2. 4 twin bar platy

3. 13 neon tetra

4. 14 Zebra Danio (4 of them are glow fish)

5. 8 Rasbora

6. 4 Cory Catfish (2 albino, 2 greenback)

7. 7 Amano Shrimp

8. 8 +/- ghost shrimp

9. 30+ Red Cherry Shrimp (a couple of them are actually carrying)

10. 6 snails (3 of the will eat algae)

11. About 9 different live plant (Dwarf baby tear, Monto Carlo, Amazon Soward, Moss ball, and a bunch others)

bIBbH4Hh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom