selling aquaium quick question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FISHIENEWBIE

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Im selling my 29 gal tank and stand and just wondering what a fair price would be.
here is a list of what i have:
29 gal tank
stand
aquaclear 300 filter
substrate, driftwood, fake plants, background
light with 2 bulbs
api testkit
chemicals and food
heater

different places have different prices for tanks,equipment,etc.Look at different prices near you and make the price in middle of those JMO.

well thanks but i dont really remember what i bought it for im located in nebraska and does 300 sound fair i dont want to rip people off...

I would pay no more than a hundred bux for what you have listed there, and honestly if it were on craigs list here I would pass it on it if it was listed for a hundred bux. I recently bought a 55 with stand, lights, lace rock and 4 yellow labs for 150.

You may get more out of it if you sell the filter and heater seperate.

I would pay no more than a hundred bux for what you have listed there, and honestly if it were on craigs list here I would pass it on it if it was listed for a hundred bux. I recently bought a 55 with stand, lights, lace rock and 4 yellow labs for 150.

You may get more out of it if you sell the filter and heater seperate.

i bought a 55 with stand, light, substrate, 2 filters, tons of rock and deco for 65 dollars. 300 dollars sounds like a complete rip off. specially seeing as how you can buy a full 29 set up at wal mart for 75.99.

I agree 300, no way. Unless your lights were top of the line. But since you did not specify I assume they are not.

60-70 prob would be a ok price. i have got 40 gallon with stand and several filters for $25. just depends on where you live i guess.

It depends on the buyer some people want to add water and fish most people on here have the desire to make it their own. There is a full set up reef tank for $300 here except the stand the coral alone is probably worth 1/2 that. I am resisting so far.

Back
Top Bottom