Selling koi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

khoifish89

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am done with my above ground pond. I am in the process of buying fingerling koi, and have found a supplier at a cheap price and start selling them out of my house on craigslist. My question is what kind bag or should skip the bag and ask the buyer to bring their own container. The second question if I go with the bag route, what kind of oxygen should I pump into the bag. Can it be air compressor because I have one in my garage or does it have to be pure oxygen.

I am done with my above ground pond. I am in the process of buying fingerling koi, and have found a supplier at a cheap price and start selling them out of my house on craigslist. My question is what kind bag or should skip the bag and ask the buyer to bring their own container. The second question if I go with the bag route, what kind of oxygen should I pump into the bag. Can it be air compressor because I have one in my garage or does it have to be pure oxygen.

If you are mailing the fish out, then pure oxygen is essential, otherwise it will depend on how many fish you put in a bag, water temperature etc and distance to travel (time in bag).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom