Selling some of my tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dralarms

Aquarium Advice Addict
:cry: Well I knew it was going to happen, due to space limitations I must part with 2 of my tanks.

Tank 1: 46 Gal Bow front, metal stand, 36" in lenght, with no light and also duel light from coralight, penguin 330 filter, heater, skilter skimmer :roll: , it is currently sw with coraline growing all over the glass. tank cost 188, light cost about 100, filter was 30 or so, heaters are 12 bux, skilter is way over priced, best offer 175 or better takes it. pick up only and if you want to keep it as sw I'll throw in some frags and some live sand.

Tank 2: 29 gal with cherry stand canopy, NO lighting, it has a penguin 170 on it, heater, skilter. my son paid over 250 for the tank and stand, filter was 25 or so, well you ge the idea, this one is also sw, has some coraline growing on the glass and some green algae, if you want it I'l toss in the only occupants (a green brittle star, and a scat (brackesh fish that loves hair algae). Since this is my son's I need to get 200 for this one. This is pick up only also.

Pictures upon request.

Back
Top Bottom