Set up the 75 today.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good start but I would suggest ditching the larger pots for now in favor of 5-6 smaller ones, add as many breaks in the line of site and indiviual territories that can be found. I also use the flower pot trays as well, lay these next to the flower pot for additional caves. These are not guppies, trust me I've been growing them out for years now..like the movie with Daniel Day-Lewis "there will be blood".

Last edited:
HUKIT said:
Good start but I would suggest ditching the larger pots for now in favor of 5-6 smaller ones, add as many breaks in the line of site and indiviual territories that can be found. These are not guppies, trust me I've been growing them out for years now..like the movie with Daniel Day-Lewis "there will be blood".

Hukit......I love when you chime in my friend. I will do that. My local Wally world only had the 8" but I will check the gardening store tomorrow. The festae aren't going in this tank for a while though. They are still all under an inch right now so they will stay in the thirty until all is well with the cycle and the layout is complete.

Wally world is where I buy all mine, I really like the brown over the normal terra cotta color. The saucers work great as well so pick up just as many saucers as pots. It should look sort or this below, they're big babies compared to festae but you get the points.

Attachments

• image-4124931470.jpg
    image-4124931470.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 65
HUKIT said:
Wally world is where I buy all mine, I really like the brown over the normal terra cotta color. The saucers work great as well so pick up just as many saucers as pots. It should look sort or this below, they're big babies compared to festae but you get the points.

I didn't even think to get the saucers. I didn't get the brown cause I thought they looked painted. Guess I should have asked you first.

Back
Top Bottom