Should i buy it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wilmo

Aquarium Advice Freak
It a small tank (can't remember the size off hand). It a starter tank for kid but I was think on putting my Betta in it and my tetras and put 1 or two black moors into my old tank. To buy or not to buy?

It a small tank (can't remember the size off hand). It a starter tank for kid but I was think on putting my Betta in it and my tetras and put 1 or two black moors into my old tank. To buy or not to buy?

How big is you old tank?

Moors get big and need 20g for the first one and 10 fro each additional one. They're also very dirty so filtering for at least double, if not triple for the tank size is a must in my book.

May not then cause it's a 25L. Gutted. Really want one the look amazing. You've got some don't you limpet

May not then cause it's a 25L. Gutted. Really want one the look amazing. You've got some don't you limpet

if u really want one! u can! u just need to be really committed and do pwc changes daily! and buy a good yet adequate (gentle current) filter! i recommend a canister filter with a spray bar!

I do and they're the best, we treat them like the family dog, only without the walks lol. I think you just need to get a bigger tank ;).

if u really want one! u can! u just need to be really committed and do pwc changes daily! and buy a good yet adequate (gentle current) filter! i recommend a canister filter with a spray bar!

It's a 5g tank.

Limpet I'm even more gutted just found a 4ft tank for £40 (around $80) on facebook full set up with stand. In pick it looked like a fluval 4u filter. And really reasonable lighting and the stupid person never even pm me back just put sold. Not a single bit of common curcursy. Absolutly gutted.

Limpet I'm even more gutted just found a 4ft tank for £40 (around $80) on facebook full set up with stand. In pick it looked like a fluval 4u filter. And really reasonable lighting and the stupid person never even pm me back just put sold. Not a single bit of common curcursy. Absolutly gutted.

I hate it when that happens. Craigslist is even worse here (home of Craig Newmark) when they flake or sell it out from under you (name the product, it's not just aquarium stuff), or don't even show up. :banghead:

Keep looking and you'll find it, then it's Moor time. :dance:

Mr. Limpet said:
I hate it when that happens. Craigslist is even worse here (home of Craig Newmark) when they flake or sell it out from under you (name the product, it's not just aquarium stuff), or don't even show up. :banghead:

Keep looking and you'll find it, then it's Moor time. :dance:

Yeh totally man. I've check craigs list for here and it's not that good. Absolutely gutted though.

Back
Top Bottom