Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And here is Cassius, showing some serious color changes on his tail..

Attachments

• image-2768178774.jpg
    image-2768178774.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 223
This is Marty, my new halfmoon. He was just so beautiful, I couldn't leave him in that god awful cup >.< I was planning on a betta anyway, but I ended up with one much sooner than I was planning. Able to accommodate him, just worried about what will happen when I try to introduce my black neons. So far he has reacted violently to frogbit and java moss for some reason......he chases my cories a bit, but no nipping and when my plants grow in more he will be able to claim his corner better

Attachments

• image-1071261642.jpg
    image-1071261642.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 176
This is Marty, my new halfmoon. He was just so beautiful, I couldn't leave him in that god awful cup >.< I was planning on a betta anyway, but I ended up with one much sooner than I was planning. Able to accommodate him, just worried about what will happen when I try to introduce my black neons. So far he has reacted violently to frogbit and java moss for some reason......he chases my cories a bit, but no nipping and when my plants grow in more he will be able to claim his corner better

Beautiful!

*iPhone pics.

Got two bettas together. A dragon scale and a normal one that was injured and I've helped it along.

First of all, they DO NOT fight. At all. My dragon scale has been there for 6 months and the other guy for four. The little guy had no tail and was very skinny. Now his fins have grown, he is swimming better and his tail is longer than in the pic. He gets really excited when I get near the tank and it's hard to take pictures of him.

They never flare at each other. They're housed in my 30 gallon and share it with two baby black mollies, one larger black molly (used to be a baby too :) ), a pleco, a tetra, and two clown loaches. Very peaceful tank.

Two others in separate small tanks. The blue guy looked like the other without a tail and very afraid. I like buying the hurt/sickly bettas to help 'em out. I love how they progress and "love" me back when they feel better.

I like the bettas that have been posted here. Nice vibrant colors! (y)

Attachments

• IMG_2463 copy.jpg
    IMG_2463 copy.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_2536.jpg
    IMG_2536.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_2547.jpg
    IMG_2547.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_2543.jpg
    IMG_2543.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 173
*iPhone pics.

Got two bettas together. A dragon scale and a normal one that was injured and I've helped it along.

First of all, they DO NOT fight. At all. My dragon scale has been there for 6 months and the other guy for four. The little guy had no tail and was very skinny. Now his fins have grown, he is swimming better and his tail is longer than in the pic. He gets really excited when I get near the tank and it's hard to take pictures of him.

They never flare at each other. They're housed in my 30 gallon and share it with two baby black mollies, one larger black molly (used to be a baby too :) ), a pleco, a tetra, and two clown loaches. Very peaceful tank.

Two others in separate small tanks. The blue guy looked like the other without a tail and very afraid. I like buying the hurt/sickly bettas to help 'em out. I love how they progress and "love" me back when they feel better.

I like the bettas that have been posted here. Nice vibrant colors! (y)

That's so amazing. How did you get this to work?? It'd be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom