Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gorgeous! My bettas are just LFS quality but I love them anyways. Yours is supreme!

Thank you! I actually found him at petco, and he was the most gorgeous one, but even tho there wasn't fin damage he was moving even less than the others......he eats out of my fingers now tho

I think he'd rather have the food than be scared of my fingers honestly haha. But I've heard of people getting them used to just having their hands in the tank, then slowly just having the food in their hands and keeping still until the betta comes for it.

That is a really nice tank.

Cassius is fine with me even petting his tail. He is such a nice little guy!

Attachments

• image-770047524.jpg
    image-770047524.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 156
Thank you rcguerra! Coming from you, that's a huge compliment, I'm following your build thread and you have a truly gorgeous tank. And Cassius looks very happy for a fish that has a constantly downturned mouth :)

Very NICE! And you found him at petco??? I'm gonna have to visit there!

I've seen elephant ear ones there too that were gorgeous, but I already had Marty and no money for a tank for a second one......they usually have some that have pretty unique colorings too.

I've seen elephant ear ones there too that were gorgeous, but I already had Marty and no money for a tank for a second one......they usually have some that have pretty unique colorings too.

The petco I go to had a mustard gas veil tail that was just gorgeous but I already have 2 betas so no more for a while. They have some really nice ones

Find out the day they receive the fish and by what time they are usually available. Best choice!!!

I got my avatar mustard gas betta and a beautiful all white half moon with just one freckle and a red white and blue one too but from P smart. The other one, P co store has the pretty Elephant ear and giant Bettas too. I always want to look at them, but I really can't, except for a perfect color blue and orange Mustard gas...I all but stopped looking at them on AB...because I love so many of them!!! And no more room :eek:!

P co has a small tank sale sometime during the year and the 5 and under gallons are half price. If anybody sees it give a holla.

Back
Top Bottom