Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So since my betta died, I got a new crowntail. He doesn't have a name yet, and he's not fully grown. Sorry the picture is blurry, it's the best picture I could get.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406290969.678933.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow all of these fish are so pretty I like the light one too :) I am in the cycling process and dreaming of my betta fishes looks and personality :)

Shamus and his gf. They have lived in this tank together for about 6 months now and haven't had any problems with each other, so I figured If leave her in there and if he starts trying to beat her up then she'll get moved. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406844701.846540.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406844731.596584.jpg

He's also had that weird crooked nemo fin since we got him. I think it gives him character lol.

I had bought a BEAUTIFUL pink halfmoon male with a bit of blue veining through his tail. One day he developed a small black streak in a fin and after treating him with every conceivable remedy I could find, I have concluded he just changed color. He's a healthy as can be and eats voraciously! Well, my pictures won't attach. He is now black/blue/pink! A sight to see!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407268434.218921.jpg

My beautiful betta fish I got yesterday! His colors are so beautiful and he was the most beautiful and cost only 3 dollars at PetSmart! But honestly I would have paid much more from him it hasn't even been 24 hours and I love him so much!! :)

View attachment 245719

My beautiful betta fish I got yesterday! His colors are so beautiful and he was the most beautiful and cost only 3 dollars at PetSmart! But honestly I would have paid much more from him it hasn't even been 24 hours and I love him so much!! :)

Wow he's beautiful
Looks kind of like a watermelon! :)

My betta Al what type of tail does he have? It said double tail but he doesn't look like other double tails. He does have two tails

Also how do I post more than one photo I have three bettas but can only figure out how to post one photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 108
Rose tail. It seems to be a rose double tail. Nice way by the way, congrats.

No name
Sushi (RIP)
Archimedes(RIP)

Attachments

• 1407946144852.jpg
    1407946144852.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 1407946230792.jpg
    1407946230792.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 90
  • 1407946763861.jpg
    1407946763861.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 86
Wow so beautiful! Rest in peace Sushi and Archimedes :)

Reagan- Halfmoon Double Tail Plakat
He has been battling severe, stubborn fin rot for the past 3-4 months. I have tried EVERYTHING to help him recover, but nothing has worked. I'm currently doing methylene blue dips daily and hoping this works because I can't think of anything else to try. He has a 10 gallon to himself, gets water changes 2-3 times weekly, has an Indian Almond Leaf for the added tannins that strengthen fins, and both Prime and Stress Coat Plus are used to treat his water. I've tried daily water changes, aquarium salt, a ParaGuard bath, moving him to a completely new/larger tank, and Kanaplex. So far, no luck, and his fins just keep getting shorter. Any ideas? I am desperate. He's my favorite :(
REAGAN.jpg

Calvin- Speckled Elephant Ear
He's a very grumpy guy that shares a divided 10 gallon with Quincy.
CALVIN.jpg

Quincy- Crowntail
He's super energetic, almost spastic.
QUINCY.jpg

Thomas- Crowntail
The newest addition to my betta family. While working at PetSmart, I spotted him one day and hid him behind all of the other bettas until I could buy him. Luckily he was still there when I had the money for him.
THOMAS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom