Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very pretty! I love the orange and yellow ones. I never seem to find them when I am betta shopping though.

Thank you! That's strange; I never see any yellow bettas at the Lfs but I see orange ones sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This one does him more justice

Attachments

• 1412046490637.jpg
    1412046490637.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
my grandma has 1 just like this but try to get a pic and he gose from sleeping to running around the tank at full speed lol

Lol mine does that too especially when I'm trying to get a good shot of him

Beautiful fish, all of them!!

I had a veiltail named Apollo too, but he was yellow. He was with me for about 8 months before he died unexpectedly. :(

DSCF9177 (700x525).jpg

He was gorgeous, but I don't think he cared. His fins got so long that one night he decided to rip them to shreds. He was fine when I went to bed, but the next morning his fins looked more like strings. He healed really well, but his tail fin was never the same length. Crazy fish :lol:

DSCN3842.jpg

He was gorgeous, but I don't think he cared. His fins got so long that one night he decided to rip them to shreds. He was fine when I went to bed, but the next morning his fins looked more like strings. He healed really well, but his tail fin was never the same length. Crazy fish :lol:

View attachment 251417

Lol that's hilarious, but so unfortunate because he was so pretty :(

My new guy I found today

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1412477258539.jpg
    1412477258539.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 117
You found him? Was he just swimming down the block?

Haha I joke. He is awesome. Looks like tie died.

Sent from my iPhone

More like floating :p

Just ran down to the pet store and he caught my eye as I walked by the bettas.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

img_3059214_0_2e7300fbee7d43b82ccc593b94767f36.jpg
[/URL]
Here's my betta. He has no name but I got him a couple days ago from petco. Heavily planted 3.7 cube

Back
Top Bottom