Show off your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Better shot [finally] of my wild krib female..
n3XNtnW.jpg

I have no real Aqua gardening skills. I really like the round overall compressed shape of Discus, but don't relish the required extensive maintenence to keep them. I got a long tank full of nothing but rocks, water, and fin nipping fish. So my logical choice for favorite fish, at least for this week, are my plant eating terrors, theTiger Stripe Silver dollars.

Attachments

• 20180121_094101.jpg
    20180121_094101.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 63
20180124_143803.jpg

Photo of my apisto, still not sure if it's a male or female

Cory cats are always some of my favorites. What a beautiful Apisto. Quite a few Apisto keepers on AA.

IMAG3011.jpgmy calico catfish,(this is Jewell's)Lol[emoji23] sorry, just a funny shot. She was watching my Molly glass surf. And trying to get it through the glass. Silly cat...

My clown loaches got mad with all the attention going to the wild krib so they lined up and proposed a strike ! Fortunately 'Big Momma' was the only hold out and deciding vote !
Tough getting 10 out of 11 to line up but here you go !
nbE7LBL.jpg

Kara
Beautiful Shark. Just an educated guess; Female. Your fish has a nice rounded, thick build and I didn't notice any darkening of the anal fin.
Bandit
Really good pic. Don't see behavior like that very often.

Kara

Beautiful Shark. Just an educated guess; Female. Your fish has a nice rounded, thick build and I didn't notice any darkening of the anal fin.

Bandit

Really good pic. Don't see behavior like that very often.

Hi, thanks, She is quite active in the tank always out and about nibbling algae off the silk plants.

Back
Top Bottom