Show off Your South/Central American Aquariums here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Warning: Mute your speakers. Seriously. The blower in the fishroom is very loud in videos and I don't know how to edit it out.

Crenicichla regani (dwarf pikes), reverse trio. Sorry about quality, I only have a phone camera right now and there is no light on the tank. :p

Crenicichla regani - YouTube

Last edited:
Beautiful regani! Love them!

Thanks! We got them at a club "mini auction" (which we have almost every month) for a stupidly low bid. I actually felt bad about it and was shocked no one bid against us.

These are without a doubt some of my favorite fish in the fishroom. They are already spoiled with shrimp culls, and will get livebearer culls as the time comes. :p

I would be beyond stoked if they would breed for us. The female's belly is pink most of the time, but so far I haven't seen any mating behavior... maybe a little flirting.

It is a tree head feature and we just built tank up to fit all in around it and a 18 inch by 14 inch cave underneathe for plecs and catfish, in the tank i have convict, gt, jd, blue acara, tapajo, balzanii, rainbow, sajica, 1 3inch oscar, bandit geayi, severum, hrp,

And other fish in our other tanks

Thanks

Here's my two tiger oscars can anyone tell me why one is so small compared to the other I bought them at the same time [Lord ShaughnessyATTACH]223715[/ATTACH]ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392875611.405475.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392875635.621736.jpg

Ha idk why there diff sizes but that's funny maybe better genes

Sent from my PRO7D using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My 29 gallon cichlid grow out and my ugly one of the two Oscars I have dont have a pic of the nice one took a pic of it in quarantine when he got ich

Attachments

• 1392876087218.jpg
    1392876087218.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 1392876140645.jpg
    1392876140645.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 78
Beautiful Oscar! And are you feeding them both the same amounts of food? And what are you feeding them?

I'm feeding them new life spectrum cichlid formula pellets and netrafin max flakes and freeze dried bloodworms as a snack

Here's my two tiger oscars can anyone tell me why one is so small compared to the other I bought them at the same time

Smaller 1 could be a female, could be stunted for some reason, may not get as much food as the larger 1, or it could just be a slow grower. As long as it seems relatively healthy, I wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

60 gallon tall cichlid tank with only parrot cichlid atm

Attachments

• 1392882359457.jpg
    1392882359457.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom