show pics of watergardens and ponds.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cichlid Kid

Aquarium Advice Addict
We need to liven this section of A.A. up alittle bit. Its the middle of summer and everyone's ponds in the U.S. are in full swing so SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!

Everyones ponds are lovely.

I have a small patio pond at the moment but it is only temp till my hubby builds a slighly bigger one. The new one is underway and again its a raised one as we have a blind dog and she will just fall in ground ones.

02411.jpg

Rubyfox +1 on your dog. This is really weird but when installing my pond one of the deciding factors on location was it had to be slightly above ground level. If you notice mine has the sidewalk curb along the one side and building foundation on the other. My one puppy has cataracts in both eyes.
I really like the woodwork around your above ground pond. Nicely fashioned.

Cichlid kid and rubyfox
My only problem are my 2 and 3 year old kids lol my daughter fell in once so far and its only been in a couple weeks.

Ghetto? Nah, i like the pondliners people use sometimes. I think it makes the fish stand out more than black. Looks like your plants are extremely healthy too. Is it hyacinths?
Do you have fish in it?

Thanks, yes there's hyacinth and lettuce. There's 3 koi lurking around in there somewhere lol

Natetrix said:
Thanks, yes there's hyacinth and lettuce. There's 3 koi lurking around in there somewhere lol

Along with like 50 little guppies and about 10 rosies, and like 5 common feeder goldies

My Lotus infested goldie pond. Soon to become a Koi pond. (again)

img_1999784_0_231e00527614a916a2ae265b017b22b1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom