Show pictures of planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tony_540

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys! I think it would be cool if everyone can show off their planted tank! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396645677.389011.jpg

Its not about winning. Its about being happy with our tanks. Theres people on here with truly stunning tanks

Haha true but I ment you have one of the best tanks I have seen, I wish I could have a tank like that one day

Haha true but I ment you have one of the best tanks I have seen, I wish I could have a tank like that one day

This is my first ever aquarium and it was set up last october. Reading/research is the key, closely followed by patience and all tied up with money lol

Dang you must have spent a lot of money on fertilizer haha

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396649467.454281.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396649512.650215.jpg

This is my first attempt at a planted tank. Only got is finished tonight. Hoping the water will clear up soon.

All your tanks look great.

Dang you must have spent a lot of money on fertilizer haha

Fertiliser is cheap when you go dry ferts. I got a progression thread in the planted. Its only recent maybe 3 weeks. Might give you more of an idea whats involved

Mine is new too, I plan on growing my plants and later putting them in my 10g, right now my planted tank is a 3G betta tank I add API co2 booster, leaf zone, and root tabs

Nice plants tommy. Never been a fan of coloured gravel though

Me neither sk3lly but my lack of patience got the better of me and it was all I had in the house.
I will change it bit by bit hopefully if the patience kicks in!!!

Mine is new too, I plan on growing my plants and later putting them in my 10g, right now my planted tank is a 3G betta tank I add API co2 booster, leaf zone, and root tabs

I was a bit nervous doing the planted thing so I did it in a 15 gallon I had lying around. If all works out I'll go fully planted in my 40 gallon.

I'm just adding liquid co2 daily. And liquid frets weekly. I have miracle gro substrate so hopefully all will work out. I would love to have them growing out of the top of the tank.

Haha yea me too, I wanna be able to make more plants out of what I have

That's what I'm hoping for too. Although I got some great deals from a guy on a local forum he send me loads of really healthy plants at very reasonable prices

Me too, hopefully people post them and how they got there

Have you got the plants in long. Are you seeing any new growth, I'm obsessively counting leaves
Sad, I know !!

I got my plants last week, my amazon sword already has 2 new leafs

Back
Top Bottom