Sick or damaged?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishhfinderr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a male black mollie that i had for about a month now and it has like tiny white dots around its eye and the other eye has like a white thing on its eye and it sits on the bottom of the tank and its a little weaker. i gave it stresscoat idk if that will help.

I recently had something similar with one of my angels. It is a fungus. I have been using Melafix for about a week and a half and the cloudy eye has almost all cleared as well as the spots on his dorsal fin and tail. Melafix works great for fungal and bacterial infections and does not have some of the ill effects of using other treatments that you could also consider.

I dosed daily for the first 7 days and did a 25% water change. I will continue to dose for the next week daily doing 25% water changes every three days. I also like melafix because it seems to not affect any plants that I have kept.

thank you i will go get it today and start using it and im going to change the water too. thanks for the advice =)

Back
Top Bottom