*sigh* i joined the betta club tonight....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

never thought about getting one. especially not from a big box store.

but he was so pretty, so stunning. And he looked like he would THRIVE in an aquarium rather than a stupid plastic cup.

So i bought him. on impulse.

I'd take a picture, but my camera batteries are dead. He is brilliant blue though. With nice. long fins.

Treat him right and you will get loads of enjoyment from him. Bettas have a wide array of personalities, and will eat from your hand after awhile if you keep offering and once they get to associate you with good food. Enjoy, sounds like you have a real handsome guy there.

yay! i got another one today myself lol, they're a bit of an addiction lol

Heh I just bought one myself.

Purple body and red fins, crowntail.

I never thought I'd own one of those boring fish lol. But I had an empty 6 gallon that needed a renter.

I got one myself because I felt sorry for him in that little cup. I had to evacuate him from the 10 gallon tank he was in so he's inhabiting a breeder cup in my swordtail/guppy tank until I can either decide if I want to put him in my 5g that I was using as a hospital tank or decide that he can behave himself in the 20 w/the gupps and swords.

Boring fish? I'd say he's the least boring of my fish. Get a moderate current going in a tank and he will become very active. I love my betta. I was mad when my last one got fin rot and died.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom