*sigh*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrhelton

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 29 gallon tank and a cycling 10 gallon tank. I thought that was good enough but noooo

just snagged a 55 gallon on craigslist for $20. I saw the ad and though, "sweet, someone is gonna get a good deal" then I closed the tab. It could have ended there, but noooo. I just kept thinking about it and thinking about it until it drove me crazy. Next thing I knew I was on the phone with the guy getting his address.

My wife is gonna kill me when she gets home:hide:

I have a 29 gallon tank and a cycling 10 gallon tank. I thought that was good enough but noooo

just snagged a 55 gallon on craigslist for $20. I saw the ad and though, "sweet, someone is gonna get a good deal" then I closed the tab. It could have ended there, but noooo. I just kept thinking about it and thinking about it until it drove me crazy. Next thing I knew I was on the phone with the guy getting his address.

My wife is gonna kill me when she gets home:hide:
I want a 56 gallob column :)

That is the same thing I thought when I had a 5g. Now I have the 5g I started with and: another 5g, a 10g, a 20 tall, and a 2.5g

Same thing happened to me, started with a 10gallon, got another 10gallon, and now just got a 20H

Back
Top Bottom