Silicone + Rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks like it... i'd feel better about actually seeing it in person and verifying that it says 100% pure silicone and makes no mention of mold or mildew inhibitors... and as for curing, going off what mike said, it will have a very distinct smell until it is cured... the stuff will knock you on your rear end if you breath it in while applicating.

Good to know. Thanks rookie. I'll see if i can't find this silicone at a hardware store before i buy it online.

Bump for another question.

Can i use this GE I Silicone to connect my PVC piping for the overflow and the return plumbing? Or do i need a different silicone for that? If so, can someone tell me what silicone i'll need for the plumbing?

Also, i need to make baffles for my sump, so how thick does the acrylic need to be for the baffles? Could it be 1/16" thin? Or does it need to at least be 1/8" or 1/4" ?? Also, can i again use that GE I Silicone to attach the baffles?

Bump for another question.

Can i use this GE I Silicone to connect my PVC piping for the overflow and the return plumbing? Or do i need a different silicone for that? If so, can someone tell me what silicone i'll need for the plumbing?

Also, i need to make baffles for my sump, so how thick does the acrylic need to be for the baffles? Could it be 1/16" thin? Or does it need to at least be 1/8" or 1/4" ?? Also, can i again use that GE I Silicone to attach the baffles?

Another bump? Still need help.. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom