Silver molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wade91789

Aquarium Advice Activist
About 8 miles east of Sulphur Springs, TX
My silver molly female was one of the first fish I added to my tank about 2 months ago. She was happy go lucky until my tank mini cycled( my wife brought 8 fish home at once) and so I started daily water changes of 50% and one day I was getting ready to do my water change and she was just floating in the current of my tank bouncing off of stuff and laying on her side on the bottom gasping for air.. So I quickly moved her to my brothers house into his established 55g and after a day she was swimming and acting normal again..

That might be unrelated but I thought I'd add it anyway. So on the the recent problem.

Now at my brothers for about 3 weeks she has developed something on her stomach. She has been moved to a hospital tank with melafix and the temp raise to 80-82.. I'll post pictures

Heres the pictures... I'd like to know if there's any way I could save her or if I need to put her down

Attachments

• image-623721561.jpg
    image-623721561.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 58
  • image-3649556277.jpg
    image-3649556277.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 49
  • image-2844034173.jpg
    image-2844034173.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 59
Fungus or parasite? Checking on it now. Fungus is the only thing that fits this description. 24 hr will show a difference in her for better or worse.

Still keeps sending me to fungal was wondering if it was bacterial with the cut, I'ma keep checking...... Got me curious now.

Back
Top Bottom