Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They be WHIPPING each other!:deadhorse::deadhorse:
Nice video!!
So the sand flies...
The name angel is sooooo wrong.:nono:

You two/three/four(sini/Poppa/FW/Andy)know I dig you BUT Brookster almost got angels!WT....
This has to stop!:nono:
It is not the fish it is you???
I need to check on my rams.
uhhm the lights are out!:oops:
I am sure this will work out...

Based on tubes, Ann may be right... but by all other appearances it seems like I'm right. We'll see when they lay!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447207713.961741.jpg

Hey everyone! I'm alive! So excited for angel babies! Sorry I've been gone so long, working hard trying to get a promotion lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

BTW ryan and coral if ever you would like anything from us, fish, plants whatever.. ask and you shall receive :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Yeah, what she said! We have... mutt guppy fry and some multifasciatus! Not exactly on par with you guys :hide: Maybe someday I can give you guys tank-bred loaches- I'm building the angelfish/zebra loach tank around the possibility of spawning both! ;)

Tried to take the male blue to Vance's; nobody there. I'm kinda pissed; this place is almost an hour away. No advance notice of him being closed. Oh well....

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah. We still have spare space in the 55 for now so you can still ship whenever you're ready and have time.

Vance called us back! Blue male has been successfully sold :)

We also bought a bunch of big pieces of slate! This new pair has to spawn eventually.... Maybe the slate we have is too small?

Tanks are "slated" for angelfish spawning!

Attachments

• 1447275966630.jpg
    1447275966630.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 1447276013238.jpg
    1447276013238.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 33
Uhhhh..... Dont ask too many questions pinky. Step 3 total angelfish dominaton.... Lol

Step 2 is slate, another pair, and some more plants... Sooo, almost complete.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well considering we're almost about to buy another angelfish pair, step 3 may be happening already :lol: Loach season is all but over so instead of zebra loaches we may get another pair of angels and a bunch of general dither/target fish.... what do you think of these?

fwangelfish1447280413.jpg

Probably not gonna happen since we don't want to risk two pairs in the 55... but I dunno, we do really want more angel pairs :D

Hold off on 2nd pair... Dont ask why.... Just do... Please.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom