Skip cycle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so I just added 3 black skirt tetras into the tank about 15 minutes ago. They are still being very shy, ill let you know how it goes !

Just FYI, in case it helps: black skirt tetras don't get pregnant, they lay eggs which a male then has to fertilize (assuming they aren't eaten first). If you're trying to breed them in the 10 gal then that's something else but just wanted to clarify in case you thought they already had babies in there :)

Just FYI, in case it helps: black skirt tetras don't get pregnant, they lay eggs which a male then has to fertilize (assuming they aren't eaten first). If you're trying to breed them in the 10 gal then that's something else but just wanted to clarify in case you thought they already had babies in there :)

Nah I'm not breeding the black skirts, I just put them in there to see how they do so I know if its safe or not to add my prego fishes . I'm not as attached to the tetras as I am to the platys, and guppies lol

Back
Top Bottom