sleep

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My 55 gal bow front is actually the main part of my head board on the bed. Spent many a night falling asleep watching the fish or listening to the water flowing.

Tommie In NC

I have a 20 gal in the bedroom, but I would not sleep in the livingroom to be near the 80 gal cichlid tank or the 10 gal Badis tank. I don't really like the noise of the water flowing or the fish staring at me 8O

My tanks are in my room with me but I'm renting a room in a house and wouldn't want anyone messing with my fish.

My two Betta Tanks are right at the head of my bed.

they are less than 6 inches from my head when I lay down for the night.

My male betta hangs out against the glass near me when I lay down, watching me. o_O

oh my tanks are in my sis's room cuz shes in korea... my mom says i need to move them to the basement when she comed home and she says i rium the carpet 8P...

I have 2 tanks in my room, and there's a 5 gallon betta tank right next to my bed. He keeps me company when I'm on the laptop - he loves watching the screen. I couldn't fall asleep without the "noise" from them both. And the 55 gallon in the living room is right next to a very comfy overstuffed couch - PERFECT for naps!

Cool.Nice to know there others around that like the scene as well.It kind of blocks everything else doesn't it? :fadein:

No fish tanks in the bedroom; all my tanks are in my living room. I love to take a nap after work on my big overstuffed couch (yeah me n mortiss must be getting old LOL) listening to all the tanks. Only prob is, I often find I wake up having to go to the bathroom ;)

my tank is sitting next to my desk on top of my mini fridge.

my fish get to keep me company and stare at me while im on the computer.

Back
Top Bottom