Sniperhank's UPGRADED 55 gal Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Black Deaths are at Reef Lounge, which is near my old stompin' grounds. I won a frag of Wrath of Rahs from them last weekend. My new connection that is selling corals is trying to get some of the Black Deaths from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not electric, just a flame scallop. For 8 bucks when I stumbled upon it, I had to give it a shot. I'm sure those are many people's last statements, but the coco worm that has been in my tank for way over a year now is supposed to be in the exact same area of difficulty. So, I decided to give it a shot.

Really cool! Been looking back on this build thread to see how you started with everything and it's pretty amazing how you were able to work through the difficulties, I get annoyed at small things lol :D can I see a fts?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sure why not. It has been awhile. Many things still recovering and the green tip bird's nest still needs to go away. Forgive the blues and being in the middle of a water change.

Nice scallop! I had an electric flame scallop for several months. From what I could tell it was doing great. Not sure if it died on its own and something ate it, or if something might have just ate it one day, but found it closed and empty not too long ago. I do have some decent size bristle worms lurking around in there a strawberry crab that I haven't seen in a long time also. That scallop was so cool though. You got a good deal on yours and good luck with him! They do tend to like dark places though, so there is a good chance it will get comfy somewhere very inconvenient as far as being able to see him good.

Oh, he's in a really nice spot in the front of the tank. In terms of their life span, it is supposed to take them months to starve to death. Might be what you ran into.

Oh, he's in a really nice spot in the front of the tank. In terms of their life span, it is supposed to take them months to starve to death. Might be what you ran into.
Maybe. I always spot fed him with reef chilli and selcon while feeding my corals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom