So glad to find a Tropical Fish forum!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thecatdidit

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was just at another one, myfishtank.net only to quickly figure out it is actually a gun forum, pretending to be a fish forum. Even the moderators join in the way off topic threads and tell their gun fantasies. Others talk about cruelty to animals, like freezing betas that have "misbehaved". What a sick bunch! Please tell me this isn't like that here!

Welcome :wave:

Nothing like that has happened here. This is a family friendly forum. :D

Welcome to AA!

First and foremost, I can tell you that this is indeed a fish forum and it is only used for that purpose.

Off-topic discussions are allowed but must be within the "family friendly" parameters relfected in the rules and regulations of the site. Our Admins and Mods monitor this site continuously and you can use the "report" button feature on the left to send an immediate message if something offends you.

Now...let's discuss your tanks and fish! :D

This site will in no way condone unethical treatment of aquatic or non aquatic life.

A brief intro

I have a 25 gallon tank I just started. Right now there's a pair of White Cloud Minnows. Eventually I will have a tank of assorted small Characins and Cyprinids. I'd love to have guppies, as I think the are wonderful, but too prolific, plus suppose the water for my tetras, rasboras, barbs will ideally be too soft and too acidic for guppies. I sense additional tanks are in my future...

:shocked!:
[center:b4661c96c6] :smilecolros: Welcome to Aquarium Advice, thecatdidit! :n00b: [/center:b4661c96c6]
I love your handle! Pics of the cats that did it??

BTW~I merged your two threads to keep all of your info in the Welcome Wagon together :D

Back
Top Bottom