Some of my Discus fish shots over the years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discus_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
I keep discus from 2006.Here i share some of my discus fish photos over the years.

Attachments

• discus_6.jpg
    discus_6.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 95
  • discus_3.jpg
    discus_3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 91
  • discus_5.jpg
    discus_5.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 90
  • discus_4.jpg
    discus_4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 94
more photos...

Attachments

• discus_2.jpg
    discus_2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 89
  • discus_1.jpg
    discus_1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 92
  • discus_9.jpg
    discus_9.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 86
  • discus_12.jpg
    discus_12.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 83
more and more...

Attachments

• discus_13.jpg
    discus_13.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 81
  • discus_14.jpg
    discus_14.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 84
  • discus_16.jpg
    discus_16.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 73
  • cobalt.jpg
    cobalt.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 79
and more...

Attachments

• melon.jpg
    melon.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 74
  • marlboro.jpg
    marlboro.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 88
  • discus_11.jpg
    discus_11.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 72
wow, nice shots...my uncle used to keep discus (A LOT of them) so I can really appreciate this photography.

They all look really great, but I happen to be partial to pigeon bloods, snakeskins and snow whites!

thanx for your reply.

what is snow white discus that you mention?none of them is snow white.you may confuse about red map discus thinking of snow white.

oh ho,in general!! good good...
where as i prefer yellow melon,leopard,eruption...

never seen those eruption before but they look pretty cool...I wish I had the patience and resources to do a discus tank but unfortunately its just wayy too much work for me.

hm,jump into discus hobby.we'll save you :)

yes,unless you have a good canister filter and spend at least 30-45 minutes to discus,don't go for it...

thanx dude.with in few days i am going to install an external filter in this tank.
My tank dimension is:48*18*18...

love the pics makes me think since i've been debating whether or not to make the financial commitment to discus because I do love the way they look, the tank I would most likely put them in is my planted 150 it's a reef ready but I don't do salt at least not yet, how many discus do you think I could fit in there?

it's already got a full compliment of fish if I decided to do discus I'd probably rehome everyone except my ditherfish, I'd keep the 30 or so neons, the 9 glass cats and the cories if they can take the temp. and maybe the yoyo and striata loaches

if filtration system is good along with good amount of WC daily,then you can easily keep 15+ mature discus.

you can keep neons with discus,but in that case you'll have to introduce neons before that of discus.also please introduce adult neons in your tank.

My discus never bothered my neons. Actually my discus have never bothered any of my fish lol. If the discus are juvies then I don't think they'll bother them any way you flip it.

Back
Top Bottom