Some of my Discus fish shots over the years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
discus_lover said:
if filtration system is good along with good amount of WC daily,then you can easily keep 15+ mature discus.

you can keep neons with discus,but in that case you'll have to introduce neons before that of discus.also please introduce adult neons in your tank.

the neons are already in there, as for the filtration I'm using the sump system that came with the tank so far it works fairly well

Wow is all I can say!! I want to try my hand at discus. Im about to plant a 55 so how many could I keep in this??

in your 55 gallon tank you can keep 6-8 discus if you do regular WC and if you have good filtration...

yes generally adult discus needs 10 gallon of water.but if you use good filtration like canister and do a good amount of WC daily then you can keep more no. of discus. water parameters play a big role here.

discus_lover said:
yes generally adult discus needs 10 gallon of water.but if you use good filtration like canister and do a good amount of WC daily then you can keep more no. of discus. water parameters play a big role here.

Alright.

Back
Top Bottom