some quick help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

janeth0185

Aquarium Advice Regular
had a question on water changes.if im doin water changes but i have no fish in the tank ( i have high ammonia levels right now , and just had my last fish die 2 days ago) do i still have to add water conditioner even if theres no fish??? im gonna be doin daily water changes and vacuming the gravel, but dont know if i really have to add water conditioner since theres no fish in the tank as of now:confused:

Yes, add water conditioner. Chlorine will kill any bacteria you might have in the tank and filter. I'm assuming you will be restocking this tank? If so you need to preserve as much bacteria as possible.

Yes, add water conditioner. Chlorine will kill any bacteria you might have in the tank and filter. I'm assuming you will be restocking this tank? If so you need to preserve as much bacteria as possible.

oh ok..thanks for the help cuz i will be restocking as soon as the ammonia levels normalize :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom