Specail addition needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkiggy

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have been looking for something unique and different for a 29g. Have 10 threadfin rainbows, 5 Cory's, 3 syno cats (can be rehomed)
Have looked at farowella cat, dwarf moth cat, but they are hard to care for and my tank is too warm and PH too low. What would be a great fish to add that is peacefull and unique?

I would look in to spotted blue eyes. They get to be about 1.5 inches long, and are very beautiful. Also, orange finned danios are very unique, you could look in to those as well.

Spotted Blue eyes are great but are going to occupy the same region of the tank as the Threadfins, thats why I didn't get them when I got my Threadfins. You need something that moves around from the middle to top but mostly stays in the middle. One thing that comes to mind with Threadfins are Honey Gourami's. They come in Sunset Honey and Golden Honey and one male would make a nice compliment to the Threadfins. A single Pearl Gourami would probably work as well.

Back
Top Bottom