Staple foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarineFlake

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was wondering what others use for their regular feedings. I've been using flaked foods but I believe these pollute the tank too much used regularly. So, what does everyone else feed? I use flakes regularly, then once every couple weeks I feed forzen formula 1 and freeze dried krill.

Peace.

Several varieties of commercial frozen food blends, krill, brine shrimp, along with cyclop-eeze and Phyto-feast.

mysis, squid, formula 1 - all frozen plus sweetwater zooplank and the occasional dose of DT's plankton with a touch of cyclopeeze
All soaked in garlic/Zoe/Selcon etc

(reefs n fish only here)

frozen mysis and marine cusine. Whatever you use, do not forget the dietary suppliments. I soak my food in garlic extreme, selcon and vita-chem as well. I also add DT's and cyclpo-ezee from time to time.

Feron said:
mysis, squid, formula 1 - all frozen plus sweetwater zooplank and the occasional dose of DT's plankton with a touch of cyclopeeze
All soaked in garlic/Zoe/Selcon etc

(reefs n fish only here)

Same here, but add NLS marine formula, too.

Most people here swear by feeding only once every other day, I think. I also think it depends on what fish you are feeding, like Tsngs shoild have some seaweed daily.
jmo
hth
Mike

Back
Top Bottom