Stock ideas for a 29 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
german blue or electric blue rams are awesome when they pair up!

I agree with the dwarf cichlids, maybe get a pair of dwarf cichlids, then get maybe 2 schools of a half a dozen dither fish, so maybe 6 bleeding hearts and 6 cherry barbs. That would look nice.

Not sure if you can see the gbrs in the background, i went for columbian tetras but regret it as they are a bit too big, got a few cherries and a couple of peacock gobys in there as well. Let me know how your purchases go

ForumRunner_20120422_175640.jpg

steg22 said:
Not sure if you can see the gbrs in the background, i went for columbian tetras but regret it as they are a bit too big, got a few cherries and a couple of peacock gobys in there as well. Let me know how your purchases go

Thanks so much for the suggestions! I will defiantly tell you how it goes.

Thanks again :)

Fish042099 said:
I agree with the dwarf cichlids, maybe get a pair of dwarf cichlids, then get maybe 2 schools of a half a dozen dither fish, so maybe 6 bleeding hearts and 6 cherry barbs. That would look nice.

Thanks for the advice! I think I might look into getting cherry barbs and bleeding hearts for sure. I love them :) I'v never seen dither fish I'll look em up.

Back
Top Bottom