Stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well what do you want, personally a reef is the most fascinating but people are different. I like to see everything I can possibly can have in ST tank. If you want that? You'll have to be very careful of your fish as lots love to munch on corals which can be pretty pricey and can in some cases contaminate your water parameters by the coral decaying

Well I have always ha aggressive triggers and puffers and lions and eels and things like that and I am gonna go a different direction and go small more mellow fish, the most aggressive fish I want it my tank are some tangs.

Well I have always ha aggressive triggers and puffers and lions and eels and things like that and I am gonna go a different direction and go small more mellow fish, the most aggressive fish I want it my tank are some tangs.
Most of my fish are reef friendly, here's an option? My tank is only 150gallon. Give me a sec to copy and paste it

•Powder Blue Tang
•Powder Brown Tang
•Tomini Tang
•Blue Hippo Tang
•Yellow mimic Tang
•Yellow Tang
•Scopas Tang
•Sailfin Tang
•Naso Tang
•Square Anthias
•Oriental Sweetlips>! May eat inverts when grown!!!
•Square Back Anthias
•3 False Percula Clownfish
•3 Blue Green Cromis
•Similar Damsel
•Psychedelic Mandarinfish
•Bluestreak Cleaner Wrasse
•Redline Wrasse
•Yellow Coris Wrasse>! May nip at your featherdusters!!!!
•Blue spotted Watchman
•Diamond Goby
•2 Fire Gobies
•2 Engineer Gobies
•Magenta Dotty-Back
•Bicolour Blenny

That sounds exactly what I want! Could you post a picture of your tank? It sounds beautiful.

Lots hide!!
Some pics are old some are recent, I lost my phone with my pics,,, :( :(

Attachments

• image-1616547658.jpg
    image-1616547658.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 75
  • image-1262059908.png
    image-1262059908.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 51
  • image-434052446.jpg
    image-434052446.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 78
  • image-3113946032.jpg
    image-3113946032.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 77
  • image-1154916869.jpg
    image-1154916869.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 67
Only 6 little fish that you don't even notice in there, but corals..... Wow, just speechless!!!

Attachments

• image-1294709825.jpg
    image-1294709825.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 106
That's a 55? Wow! How come not very many fish?
It's pretty much a qt, so if a fish does get something off me buying corals ( corals or anything go in this tank first, for a month or so, so no introduction if anything else that I don't want, to go into my DT) I won't put in till treated!

Back
Top Bottom