Stocking 75 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlbfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This is what I have in mind so far and would like some opinions:
11 black neons
11 neon tetra
5 Red Eye Tetra
8 False Julii Corys
6 Boesemans Rainbowfish
8 Emerald Green Cory

I know it seems boring! LOL I have the tetras already due to one reason or another and 4 False Julii Corys. Everything else is flexible. I wanted to start a cichlid tank but decided to hold off until I have some more experience and another large tank :D

Any other peaceful entertaining fish is good! I thnk the water should be around 78 degrees.

Thanks!

might want to replace the emerald corys with a different species,they get like 4 inches long and arent real corys. but thats only if you wanted a species of corys,if you like emerald corys theyre good

Maybe instead of the black neons, you could do some furcata rainbows or some threadfin rainbows. They're pretty cool. IM going to be getting some furcatas for my next tank. The first pic are furcatas the second is of threadfins

The emerald corys aren't anything I am attached to. I love the ones we have but can skip them.

Can I switch out the emerald cories for the thread fin rainbows or furcatas? The thread fins are beautiful. Problem is I already have all the tetras (longer story) so I am stuck with them.

Thanks for the suggestions! Off to do more research and look up those rainbows.

:)....

Attachments

• furcata_rainbow.jpeg
    furcata_rainbow.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 62
  • THREADFIN-RAINBOW-325.jpeg
    THREADFIN-RAINBOW-325.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom