Stocking (dont know what to add)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boomer2244

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have just moved my other 55g tank from my gpas and wanna add something but don't know what.
Stocking:
3- buenos aires tetra
4-serpae tetra
3- platinum tetra
3- zebra danios
1- black finned glass fish(rescued from petco, was being kept with oscars and green terrors)
3-female betas
1- pearl gourmai
1- gold barb
1- bristlenose plecos
5- corys
2- spotted rephaels
2- snails

i know that the groumai and betas don't normally mix but they've been in the same tank for over a year and are great together and I don't plan on filling the schools to 5(since that's worked for me the entire life of this tank) but I wanna add something else is there anything I could add.(I know I should add to the schools b4 thinking about another addition but my stocking list has been like this for over a year, except the cats,) I'm looking for a mid-upper level swimmer my bottom is active an IMO full. I was thinking of a peacock or a different gourami like opaline or honey(not blue gold or snakeskin) Any other suggestions?

I know you don't want to add to the schools but if you did it would look really nice! Plus some fish feel safer in schools. If you want a schooling fish I highly recommend rainbowfish, they are my favorite fish to keep. :)

I love them as well but I already have 10(5- bosemani 5-tourquoise/Australian) in my other 55g(which is gonna be fully stocked when I add my river loaches[ the ones that look like floubders] and my goby that are in my qt tank)

I've got golden wonder killis in with my rainbows in my other tank. I was trying to find a single medium sized mid-upper swimmer to coexist with my gourami and betas

Back
Top Bottom