stocking help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

czwicky

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all. I have a biocube 29 which is currently fowlr but I will be introducing corals shortly. I have 2 ocellaris clowns, a scooter blenny, a neon dottyback, a six line wrasse, and a 3 stripe damsel. Im indecisive on what kind of cleaning crew I want. Also would anyone consider this tank overstocked, and if not what other fish would u recommend?

I would consider it well stocked, but not overstocked. I wouldn't add any more fish though. For CUC I like the banded trochus snails, astrea snails, scarlet reef hermits, zebra hermits, conch, and Nassarius snails.

Thanks for the reply. I've been leaning toward the nassarius snails and maybe a banded cleaner shrimp? Not sure. Any suggestions on which type of shrimp you would reccomdend for me. That is if my fish wouldnt devour them

LOVE my skunk cleaner shrimp!!! He's one of my favorites in my tank!! Lots of personality, friendly, will clean your fish- which I find cute, always out (unless he's molting) and about, will clean your cuticles for you if you let him!!! Highly recommend them!!

Back
Top Bottom