Stocking idea (plan?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flitabout

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a couple of questions. This is for a 37g tall. I have been looking online at different fish and somebody posted a pic of a Golden blackeye bristol nose and I was instantly in love! But here are my stocking ideas. This will be a planted tank
1 blackeye bristol nose
2 Koi swordtails expensive but so pretty!
3 dalmation mollies
6-7 neon tetras

I have a couple of questions. This is for a 37g tall. I have been looking online at different fish and somebody posted a pic of a Golden blackeye bristol nose and I was instantly in love! But here are my stocking ideas. This will be a planted tank
1 blackeye bristol nose
2 Koi swordtails expensive but so pretty!
3 dalmation mollies
6-7 neon tetras

What about an angelfish? You can add an angelfish and change the neons to a bigger tetra. Add a few cories (your choice. NO EMERALDS) and call it good.

I like the cardinals and they might stand up better against the larger fish in the tank

Is that 50$ without shipping ? If it is you might be looking at 90$... I would ditch the koi swords unless your planning on breeding them.

My stock personally would be

1 angelfish
1 pleco (the kind you want)
10 cardinals
6 cories
1 Bolivian ram (or German if your good one water changes).

EEK!!!! It's 34.99 for next day air! I might have to rethink that one $85 for 2 fish seems like a lot

Yes it is. And trust me, if your spending 85$ on 2 fish you better be breeding them to get your money back.

Ill tell you what, go on live aquaria and just look at fish you like and make a list. Post the list on here and ill try to think of the best stocking possible(;

Back
Top Bottom