Stocking ideas !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I will try to pick out a nice group :) and thank you !! :) where could I sell them back too ?? There is a lfs near me that will take them and give me like 2 dollars a piece in store credit but ... They don't take very good care of fish ? Any ideas

Sorry you are on your own there. I have about 100 babies I have no idea what I am going to do with lol. I have a LFS that I can take fish back to that is what I do with adults I need to rehome. They may not give you much money back but at least you will know you have a pair. Talk to the store when you purchase them and let them know your plan they may take them back from you. I plan to post on craigslist, ebay and forum classified when the babies are large enough to ship.

Yes some people have claimed the same thing as you and I have already expressed my hypothesis on this. Some people claim they cant be kept yet other keep them successfully. IMO its the person not the fish.

As far as research goes. I have done more research on fish over the past 29 years in the hobby than you will ever know. I am a bit research obsessed. So cool your jets.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off rude. I was suggesting the OP research EBJD. I don't want him to be devastated like I was when I lost mine.

Fwiw, I have other friends who have had the same issue with EBJD. It does happen if you find poorly bred fish. So, often the difference with some of these difficult fish is finding good stock. If you are looking for an adult (or just a larger fish in general) you are more likely to find good stock, because the fish had to be able to survive to even reach that size. Also, buy from a place you know is good that takes good care of their fish before they reach your tank. That makes a huge difference too. :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off rude. I was suggesting the OP research EBJD. I don't want him to be devastated like I was when I lost mine.

Oh sorry, I thought you were telling me to do my research in repose to my statements since the beginning of the post was in response to me.

Back
Top Bottom