Stocking my 200g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stardaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello every one could i ask some think with out getting my head ripped off my stocking my 200g tank i already have a 12" pleco and i have been to my pet shop today and bought there display pleco witch is give or take about 13-14" black one and it seen like there having a little fight over a corner of the tank could you tell me if the new one is trying to take off as he is bigger or if my one is just putting him in his place meny thanks russell

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1431290535538.jpg
    1431290535538.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 66
Hey Russell,
They should get along fine.
Give them time to get used to each other.
They do NEED drift wood to rasp on and aide digestion,so get some if you haven't yet.
Don't feel like others are "ripping your head off".
Some of us have been keeping fish for over 35 years(many more) and just want to help you avoid the "pitfalls" many have encountered.
Those two fish equal 50-100 tetras on your filter.(and your tank maintenance schedule)

I really hope they will as i wanted them both in there to get a long and yes i have two bits of wood to go back in there mu boy was so happy we got new fish today and he gets a 2nd pleco i had to take them out as he wanted to aee both of them and yes i know about the filter and water changes i have two 1000 liter filters on there all ready and a 3rd for spear if needed but so for all been good and im trying to find big wood for the tank we been today but no luck only little bits vut for £30 i couldnt tell my boy no if you know whatbi mean

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom