Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Personally I think I would do a dwarf gourami with a small school of harlequin rasboras with perhaps 3-4 dwarf / pygmy corys and only do the ottos if you have algae.

Okay so besides ottos what could I use a a cleaner? Something interesting please. But still has to be easily found in petco and stuff

On a totally different path, you might look at Endler's which are easy to breed. Watching fry grow is pretty cool.

allaboutfish said:
amano shrimp are hard to find other than online

My lfs has them which is why I said if u could find them read the whole sentence

maddybrat said:
What are those things that I would call sucker fish?

Plecostomus. Ten gallon is too small for any of them as well.. even the bristlenose variety would be too much for a setup that small. Standard variety can reach well over a foot in length

allaboutfish said:
i was talking to the op he/she asked if they were easy to find and theyre not.

All regions are different what might be hard to find around u might be easy to find somewhere else like almost all lfs here carry them that's why I have to give options like what u did with the pygmy corys I've never even seen them in lfs...i know that u are probably pretty smart at this but u dont know everything

Back
Top Bottom