Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlover3578

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I now have 2 endler guppy males an one guppy male in 2.5 with snail.

about 12 Molly fry newborn and 8 guppy fry in ten gal with 4 endler feeder guppy male tht are 3-4 months old i think.

in 29 gal 1 tuxedo guppy and 1 cobra guppy male guppy and 5 female guppy about full grown , 2 younge peppered cory cat and a slightly older peppered cory cat .

I would like to get 2 Julius cory cat for 29 gal and I would like to add some Molly's to 29 when they are bigger I have double filters in filter on all my tanks I think 29 gal filter is built for somewhere between 30-40 gal and 10 gal looks built for maybe 20 gal more or less

I am open to suggestions and advice whatever fry I don't keep I will give or sell

You could do like me and put some nice gouramis in it. I have a pearl (although they like to be in pairs) and a paradise gourami. Now the paradise don't always get along and can be quite mean so chose wisely. You could also do some nice swordtails or something along the lines of that.

You could do like me and put some nice gouramis in it. I have a pearl (although they like to be in pairs) and a paradise gourami. Now the paradise don't always get along and can be quite mean so chose wisely. You could also do some nice swordtails or something along the lines of that.

What do they look like and how big do they get can they be bought at Petsmart or Petco be the closes locally owned fish store is 30 min away or more in Akron I live in canton massillon area in ohio

Um pearls are amazingly colored and so are swordtails. They are very widely available at both places but I recommend petco since I've found they have better fish. Although If you have a local fish store I would use them. You will pay more but for healthier fish. Swordtails have an extension of the caudal fin that appeals to many people. Pearl gouramis have amazing fins, and color. Around breeding they become nothing short of stunning.

Thy get kinda big ... I want my fish to be around same size and smaller I think largest will be my cory car which sad at store they get 2 inch

No less than 7 id say. The bigger the school the better the survival rate. Also you should do cardinal tetras, they're a little bigger and much easier to care for also much more amazingly colored. Neons actually are fairly hard to care for so I would recommend 7+ cardinal tetras. And pearl gouramis are probably the most peaceful of the gourami species. They can go in tanks with fish much much smaller than it. They don't bother anything. But if ya don't want em that's cool too just suggesting stuff!

I just like to see alot of fish together I know my da has neons and his do well and he has black tetras plus feeder guppies I did not want anymore since fancy had babies can I fit 7 In my 29 gal? I plan to add more guppy fry once I see a few I like can you different cardinal tetra colors together as one school ?

Yes you can fit 7

Never mind I had to re read a couple times though. Yes you can, as soon as they see their kind they will go to them. Most of the times

Back
Top Bottom